11 October, 2006

Girls' favorite dialogues to Guys

1. "I didn't do anything over the weekend.."
(COMMENT: Impossible ! 5 days of work and nothing to do in weekend....)

2. "I think you're cute!"
(COMMENT: Think..?..are you not sure that I'm cute)

3. "Looks don't matter to me.."
(COMMENT: Then what matters....?...who likes ugly guys)

4. "I want to find a guy who's sensitive.."
(COMMENT: what will you do with his sensitivity....)

5. "I like guys with a sense of humor.."
(COMMENT: every one has sense of humor....I consider myself to have a sense of humor)

6. "I think you're really cool..."
(COMMENT: This one translates to: I'm too much of a coward to tell you the truth)

7. "I'm not really seeing anyone..."
(COMMENT: But I'm seeing you yaar...)

8. "I don't have currency in my cell phone, thats why i didn't send you SMS"
(COMMENT: Go and get a recharge...)

9. "I am a bit busy, Can we chat later"
(COMMENT: I'm also Busy, but always have time for girls..)

10. "I am not angry with you....."
(COMMENT: Doston se naraaz nahin hogi to kya dushmano se hogi....)

11. "I can't go to movie with you today, i have to go to my relative's house"
(COMMENT: Oh ! is it really so...)

12. "All I want is a nice guy that will make me feel special....."
(COMMENT: Am i not a nice guy ?...)


AND THE STORY CONTINUES......

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Sawan said...

L O V E L Y ! ! ! !